Best careers

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Best careers

Postby Alycia 123 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:48 am

Not sure if this is a silly question.. what are the best jobs to stay thin
Alycia 123

Re: Best careers

Postby Ruff » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:39 pm

I remember a report form years ago in the UK, when double decker busses were the norm and they still had bus conductors. The conductors who had to climb stairs and be on their feet all day were thinner and healthier than the drivers who sat down all day.

Thus....a postie? Anything outside and on ones feet?
Katie

My testimonial. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=38433
Ruff

Postby MINNIE » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 pm

I think as long as you are eating right, you will probably stay thin no matter what your job is.

I've been a postal worker carrying big sacks of mail,and had office jobs sitting/standing at a computer. I was thin either way.

I don't know what the bests job would be. But f I had to guess the worst, I would say working in a restaurant or food processing plant that produces junk would be one of the worst, a least for any person who has a hard time resisting food cravings.
MINNIE

Postby Alycia 123 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:33 pm

MINNIE wrote:I think as long as you are eating right, you will probably stay thin no matter what your job is.

I've been a postal worker carrying big sacks of mail,and had office jobs sitting/standing at a computer. I was thin either way.

I don't know what the bests job would be. But f I had to guess the worst, I would say working in a restaurant or food processing plant that produces junk would be one of the worst, a least for any person who has a hard time resisting food cravings.

Thanks ! What type of office jobs did you have
Alycia 123

Return to The Lounge