Moringa and Flaxseed to mitigate cancer cell proliferation?

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Moringa and Flaxseed to mitigate cancer cell proliferation?

Postby lionandlamb » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:14 pm

I am in treatment for follicular lymphoma now, and just found out that my Ki-67 (cell proliferation rate and predictor for relapse) is a high 40%. I am scared and looking for things to mitigate the aggressiveness of my condition.

Flaxseed, and Moringa are my hope. In fact I have had the lymphoma for 13 years and only found out about it 3 years ago because of a false negative biopsy, and 5 doctors dropping the ball on me on a preceding petscan showing a hotspot, and an aspiration positive for malignancy. I was taking flaxseed and moringa up till about 2 years ago and then stopped. It’s only been in the last several months that my condition transformed a bit and I needed treatment.

I see that Dr. Greger has a forthcoming update on Moringa, but in the interim is recommending against it.
"In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought." Isaac Bashevis Singer, author, Nobel Prize 1978
lionandlamb

Re: Moringa and Flaxseed to mitigate cancer cell proliferati

Postby michaelswarm » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Are you aware of published case study of water fasting with follicular lymphoma at True North?

https://www.truenorthhealthfoundation.o ... nd-fasting
michaelswarm

Re: Moringa and Flaxseed to mitigate cancer cell proliferati

Postby lionandlamb » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:42 am

michaelswarm wrote:Are you aware of published case study of water fasting with follicular lymphoma at True North?

https://www.truenorthhealthfoundation.o ... nd-fasting

Yes very aware. Did a consult with with Dr. Sultana and he told me that not everyone with FL responds to fasting.
"In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought." Isaac Bashevis Singer, author, Nobel Prize 1978
lionandlamb

Return to The Lounge