Why they are sharing this movies?

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

spam!

Postby Colleen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:27 pm

is there a way to flag this garbage for the moderator(s)?

i don't want to bump it to the top, but hopefully it will be seen (and subsequently removed).
Colleen

huh?

Postby Jeanie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:47 pm

what movies?
Jeanie

Re: spam!

Postby VeggieSue » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:12 am

Colleen wrote:is there a way to flag this garbage for the moderator(s)?

Yes. Just copy the URL of the offending message and send a PM to the moderator, Carol.

If you go to the Forum Index
http://drmcdougall.com/forums/index.php
and you'll see her name listed as moderator on every forum. Click on her name and then click the PM (private message) button and send her the address. She checks her messages frequently during the day and removes stuff as soon as she knows about it.
VeggieSue

Re: spam!

Postby Clary » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:41 am

VeggieSue wrote:
Yes. Just copy the URL of the offending message and send a PM to the moderator, Carol.

The URL does not show up on my screen. On the old board it was posted next to each person's screen name, but since we started the new board, the URL is not visible to me. Where do you see it?

Thanks.
Clary

Postby serenity » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:26 am

The URL isn't related to the board. It is the web page that your ISP points to. It looks like the URL link that veggiesue posted above - starting with http:// . It should be in the address line at the top of your screen. Do you ever type in a web address to go directly to a web site? It's the line where you type "www.whatever.com"
serenity

Return to The Lounge