June 2021 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: June 2021 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

Postby Drew*# » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:24 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: -3 lbs (186.6 lbs.)

MWL checklist

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. Continued an average of average 2+ out of 3 meals. One day I had a piece of fruit before my meal in the morning. Maybe this counts!
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. 2.7 out of 3 meals per day on average. Occasional snack on 3 days was the exception.
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. No added sugar except Friday. I reduced my sodium somewhat overall! I will keep working on this!
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). Done. 0%
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). Mostly done with some soy product and avocado added on two or three days. Not much.
6. Eliminate any added oil. I am working on getting on reducing the fats. I have not added oils. There are occasions at dinner on the weekend that I am served something that is fried. But on the whole, I am doing well.
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. 4 out of 7 days. Improving.
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). Done.
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. I continue to rate my hunger or lack of hunger before meals and will do my best to include snacks in the mix as these should be considered. It is helping me not have a false perception that I need to eat more, especially when following the loading up with salad, soup or veggie and a mix of 50/50...plus it takes 20 minutes or so to be aware of how full one is so I am conscious about the timing as well...
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). I am on track with this!

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:

Taped my knuckles with duct tape before using my gloves during kickboxing class! Helped a lot. Plan to get some wrap.

Finished up some burgers from Jeff's recipe. Plan to make some more, but with less cayenne pepper! I do like them hot though. Maybe some pepper flakes would work better.

Recap: I have been eating well mostly to satisfaction. With the exception of some snacking after kickboxing class (and it did not satisfy the hunger until I had dinner with soup first), I mostly followed MWL. As noted, planning ahead is really important. Having an MWL snack or even some fruit before a meal or after kickboxing would help in case I am tempted next time or any time! Bringing it along helps. Or there are usually some bananas in a convenience store.

Drew*#
Drew*#

Postby texaslil » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:27 am

Weight change +/- in lbs:
167.8 (whoop whoop)

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. YES
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. NO
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. NO
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. NO
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). NO
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Ok I know my answers to the 10 points don't line up with my results, so I want to explain. On Sunday we celebrated my parents 55th anniversary! We ate out and I had a fairly on track meal except for the oil, we also made a toast with some wine and then dessert afterwards. I knew that it would most likely show up on the scale, but we all enjoyed celebrating their relationship with a good meal. So on Monday, I checked in with the McDougall board to read through everyone's posts and see if I had a message from Mark. I did :) and he shared some information on plateaus (which I have been on one for 6 months-ish) and the set point theory from a behavioral perspective. I highly, highly recommend anyone who is in a plateau to check it out. I don't know what it was but it just clicked and starting on Monday, I was 100% adherent, it felt wonderful. I made a huge pot of lentil and potato soup and ate on it for dinner the next several days. I felt lighter and was pretty sure I would see the results on the scale, so was very happy to see such a significant drop. The article made me really examine whether I was doing all that I could to stick to the 10 points, which I knew I hadn't been. I have also been going to bed much earlier which has helped to prevent late night snacking. I'm feeling good and hope to be going a better direction with adherence. I also happened across a great video by Chef AJ Episode 36 from her Weight loss Wednesday series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abJ8EpApZLA (hopefully the link works) She really gets at the heart of adhering to the plan and keeping your environment clean. Her matter of fact approach was just what I needed to hear! Well, I know things will continue to go up and down but I'm feeling hopeful.

thanks Mark for all of your positive words and patience!

Happy weekend to all!
texaslil

Postby Noella » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:40 pm

No change +/- 0 pounds
1. :) 7/7 Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.
2. :) 7/7 Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.
3. :) 7/7 Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
4. :) 7/7 Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).
5. :) 7/7 Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).
6. :) 7/7Eliminate any added oil.
7. :) 7/7 Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
8. :) 7/7 Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).
9. :) 7/7 Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don’t starve yourself and don’t stuff yourself.
10. :) 7/7 Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).

I’m walking every day but it’s hurting, so I’m not walking as briskly as I would like. I have a bike to borrow for this week so I’m going to give it a try on the level, to see how my knees handle it.

I keep trying to focus on creating improved health.
Last edited by Noella on Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noella

Reporting for June 18 Weigh-In is now CLOSED

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:00 pm

The window for reporting this week's weigh-in and behavioral results has officially closed.

The remainder of my replies and the weekly summary will follow.
Mark Cooper

Mark's Replies for June 18 - Part 2

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:13 pm

Artista - It sounds like your inability to access your account was probably a result of the website & forum changeover, Nancy. I can imagine being "locked out" felt very frustrating. During that time, do you feel like you drifted because you were reassessing the goals you choose to pursue, or was it more a situation of irritation and discouragement exhausting personal resources that might otherwise be applied to managing behavior? What is most important is to get directly back on track after a lapse, which you appear to have done. :) Keep that up!

Zoey - 10 BIG SMILIES and continuing, reliable progress! :thumbsup: That feeling of pride seems well-earned; definitely a very decent month, thus far. YAY!

Trish88 - Solid progress made with adherence and down 1.8 more pounds! Kudos to you for whipping up that delicious-sounding dinner, AND for deciding that dishes that don't support your valued goals are "not your food." :thumbsup: The capability for more daily activity will come with time, getting the food right is the biggest part of the equation. Cheers!

carwex - Sorry about all the problems you were faced with this week, Carol; I think the reaction you describe, with the inclination to turn to food in response will feel like a familiar past pattern for many participants. Would it help at all to spend some time thinking specifically and intentionally about coping behaviors unrelated to food you could employ when things feel stressful? As you observe, the problems get resolved irrespective of one's food choices. Great work by you and your husband to review and discuss your lifestyle, and work proactively toward solutions! :nod: Have a really good week to come!

Gimmelean - Down 2 lbs! Those focused efforts always deliver results in the end! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: Carry on!

Drew*# - Wow! Nice loss! That kickboxing class sounds like a great workout! You are absolutely right about the importance of planning and preparation for supporting successful adherence to the guidelines. As you note, in mentioning the bananas at the corner store, if we keep our eyes (and minds ;-) ) open, we can often find adherent options in many different situations. Aim for continuing progress as you move forward, with a view toward how best to create a routine to support that progress.

texaslil - That is a big drop this week, Laila! And meaningful progress with the recommended behaviors! :thumbsup: I'm glad you found those articles helpful. Arranging one's environment so that it SUPPORTS adherence, even in basic, simple ways can make success feel MUCH more attainable. As you continue to really focus on maintaining the recommended pattern of behavior, and building a routine that enables that, you can work your way into a really good groove. Onward!

Noella - 10/10! :thumbsup: I really feel for you dealing with the movement-related pains; that certainly doesn't make anything easier. Let us know how it goes with the cycling. Creating improved health and an improved quality of life is what this is all about, right? The attention and effort you apply to that goal will take you far. :nod:
Mark Cooper

Weigh-In Report Compilation - June 18, 2021

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Please note - I replied to each participant individually in the two lengthy posts linked below, provided that their reports followed the guidelines for weigh-ins.

Mark's Replies for June 18 - Part 1
Mark's Replies for June 18 - Part 2

By my count, 16 participants reported for our third June 2021 MWL weigh-in! If I neglected to include anyone, or you notice an error in the tally, please let me know (via PM so we can keep the thread as tidy as possible, or in a post here if you cannot PM).

Here are the results for the third Friday in June:

Week ending 6/18/2021: 16 participants reported a total change of -15.00 pounds
--------------------------------------------------
Bunsofaluminum +2.00
Frowsyowl +0.80
Total gains: +2.80
NO CHANGE / MAINTAIN/ STARTING OUT
Carwex 0.00
Deweyswakms 0.00
GreenFroG 0.00
Noella 0.00
Zoey -0.20
Artista -0.80
OOnaOwl -1.60
Wfpb2020 -1.60
PonysPlants -1.80
Rebecka22 -1.80
Trish88 -1.80
Gimmelean -2.00
Drew*# -3.00
Texaslil -3.20
Total losses: -17.80
Cumulative group loss for June 2021 to date: 29.30 pounds
Average loss for week ending June 18: 0.94 pounds
Cumulative group loss for January 2021: 117.20 pounds
Cumulative group loss for February 2021: 39.40 pounds
Cumulative group loss for March 2021: 73.20 pounds
Cumulative group loss for April 2021: 48.30 pounds
Cumulative group loss for May 2021: 35.90 pounds

Next Weigh-In is on Friday, June 25, 2021.

My congratulations for another week putting in the work, pursuing MWL! Ongoing practice and attention leads, almost inexorably, toward improvement, right?

We have one more June weigh-in left, and if you are in need of some meal ideas as the weather gets hot, remember that there are MANY different MWL-adherent recipes available on the new & improved Dr. McDougall Health & Medical Center website.

Have a great week! Take care & be well! :D
Mark Cooper

Postby Health 1st » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi, I'd like to join.
Health 1st

Postby bunsofaluminum » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:11 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: -2

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. sometimes
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. yes
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. yes! I cut way back on the starlite mints!
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). yes
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). no I had some almond based spread/dip
6. Eliminate any added oil. no. Oil in the almond based spread
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. no. Had some crackers, and toast with two meals
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). yes
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. yes
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). yes

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: I feel a lot better about my eating this past week, than the out of control bingeing from the week before. I am still in a place of general discontent with the boredom of "humble simple food" though I did choose basic starch, greens, and beans for many of my meals.
Front loading. My intention a month or so ago was to make soup several times a week, even in the summer. Well, when the heat hit, I changed THAT tune and haven't picked up on front loading with salad much. Cooking soup in the summertime? nah. And I'm not a huge fan of salad, per se. I guess veggie stix, cucumber slices, etc. are an option, but I just don't think of it until after I sit down with my meal.
Heading into the weekend, which have been my "permission days" so I need to make yummy food to steer myself away from cheats and treats. Also thinking about doing away with all sugar...I mean, it's in the back of my mind and will probably take a while to get to the front where I'll make a decision. But the reset on my taste buds would do me good, I'm sure.
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby squealcat » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:24 am

Good morning Mark, Jeff and Goose !
Wow, I was gone for maybe a couple of weeks (or three) and the look of this whole site has changed ! It really looks good !

I had to take a break and I am back. I weighed in today and will report according to the 10 MWL points next week to start off July. I have missed all of you and need to get back in. I have had a couple of weeks of discovery about myself and, of course, gained a little weight and really need to jump back in.

While I was "away" I continued to walk almost every day. This week I walked every single day and am proud of that ! I also have a big salad daily . These two things are constants for me. Now I need to add to my list of things I just do habitually.

Anyway, please count my weight loss/gain as a zero for this week and I will report in next week for July.

-squealcat (Marilyn)
squealcat

Postby deweyswakms » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:41 am

I forgot to post yesterday! dang it.

SW 181.4
CW 179.8
GW 175
Weight loss: -1.6 lbs

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. :-D
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. Mostly, but it does work.
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. :-D
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :-D Yes, easy
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :-D Yes
6. Eliminate any added oil. Any? I am 95% :-D
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products :-D
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :-D Yes
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. :-D
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily. Not daily, old body needs recovery but :-D

The past week was one where I settled into the routine of eating per the checklist. Paying more attention to #2 guideline was my focus as I haven't really been consistent in the past. It DOES work to help me feel full, although must say that pan seared zucchini is just :? I really just enjoy simple salad greens. My struggle is with feeling 'full', satiety. I will eat a good morning meal (fruit, veggies and something starch) and am hungry and hour later. I really don't want to just eat all the time to feel full. So far the 'beans and berries' recipe which I love is the best at giving me satiety for hours. (It is in the McDougall quick & easy cookbook.) On to the next week! thanks, Marsha
start weight 210 on 7/25/14; MWL recommit 7/2019 weight 197. 6/11/2022 weight 165.0. Height 5'8".
deweyswakms

Postby Rebecka22 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:59 am

153.2 Weight change +/- in lbs: -2.4 pounds
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:
Today I am 0.2 pounds away from losing 50 pounds since starting this group in October and I am so grateful for the support that has got me here. When I crossed into overweight on the BMI chart I said I couldn’t imagine getting to regular on the chart, but now I can. Like you tell us every week stay the course, focus on behavior and the rest will follow. Friday I had the opportunity to eat vegan takeout and cupcakes to celebrate the end of school and my daughter’s promotions, but I planned ahead and I didn’t do either. Skipped the vegan ice cream pie on the weekend too. It’s not hard for me to skip if it’s not vegan, but when it is, it’s much harder. Being in a good rhythm of following the plan helps me stay the course. I know the next couple of weeks with birthdays and vacations are going to be tough. I’m trying to plan ahead both in food choices, but also mentally. Thanks so much for the suggestions for afternoon foods that include a starch!
Rebecka22

Postby PonysPlants » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:32 am

No loss this week.

2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. NO. Fell slightly into the salty pleasure trap this week. Thought I’d have a little on my potatoes and it set me off wanting it all week.
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES Easy. Vegan for life

5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados,) YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more. YES AND NO. Strength training 4 times a week and cardio 2 times. I let myself have Sunday off to recover. I feel that’s fair, haha!

Good week this week apart from the salt. Not too concerned about no loss showing. The salt may be a factor, as might be that it’s that time of the month. I’ve been working my muscles pretty hard, too so hopefully when that settles a loss might show.

I realised that it’s almost been a year since o started reporting here and honestly even though my progress has felt slow I’m not sure I would have got this far without doing this. It’s been such a gift. Mark, I’m incredibly grateful especially for your advice. I’ve been concentrating on the habits this week and will let the cards fall where they fall.

Onwards to next week!

Naomi
PonysPlants

Postby GreenFroG » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: +1.0 lb

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. :thumbsup:
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. :thumbsup:
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. :thumbsdown:
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :thumbsup:
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :thumbsup:
6. Eliminate any added oil. :thumbsdown:
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. :thumbsdown:
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :thumbsup:
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. :thumbsup:
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). :thumbsup:

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Had one meal out with the family for Father's Day and I am sure my choice had extra salt and oil, and it fell into the higher-calorie dense food category. I also started to work out more, and found that my appetite has increased. I started to eat slightly defrosted dark cherries at night for a snack. They are delicious, but I need to only have them with dinner and not as a snack. I kept going back for seconds. :shock: I hope to get into a better groove for July, as I seem to be just hanging in there. My plan for this next week is to review some of the resource links you provide for us and try to regain my groove.
GreenFroG

Mark's Replies for June 25 - Part 1

Postby Mark Cooper » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:03 pm

Health 1st - Hi and welcome! I'm glad you found the group, and it sounds like you have some very good reasons to pursue MWL. I look forward to seeing your self-assessment and weigh-in report next week. Have you started practicing the behaviors recommended in the MWL 10-Point Checklist?

bunsofaluminum - I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better about how things are going this week, Heidi! Since having a preload has been slipping your mind, would it help to make a note for yourself to prepare some appropriate preload foods the next time you do food prep?

squealcat - We missed you, too, Marilyn! :) Well done maintaining the walking and salad habits while you took that break; as you observed, now it is a matter of adding the other recommended behaviors to your list of habits - consistent, daily practice is the surest way to accomplish this.

deweyswakms - Good progress! Doesn't it feel great to settle into that solid, adherent routine? I'm glad you've dialed in on some meals you feel offer lasting satiety, Marsha. Something I've found helpful in that regard has been to really pay attention to including an adequate volume of starch each time that I eat. Onward!

Rebecka22 - WOW! Down 2.4 pounds and so very close to that 50 pound milestone! Congratulations! Your diligent, consistent attention to the recommended pattern of behavior, including planning ahead for success, and avoiding and eliminating non adherent "treats" is demonstrated by those outstanding results. :nod: I think you raise an important point by acknowledging that there is a mental component to these efforts, and it behooves us to prepare accordingly. I've noticed those "mental challenges" seem to be less of a factor in the wake of each intentional success one achieves; it makes sense that as we build a feeling of self-efficacy, we develop a more sanguine view of our potential. Keep at it! :D

PonysPlants - Congratulations! A year spent making intentional, directed efforts, for which you held yourself accountable on a weekly basis is worth acknowledging! I hope you take pride in all that you have achieved; you certainly deserve it. Cheers for attending to the habits, and letting that drive the outcomes. :thumbsup:

GreenFroG - Hang in there! :) Restaurants certainly have an uncanny ability to load up food with oil, salt and sugar, right? Something that always really helps me settle into a good groove is a quick check-in with the MWL 10-Point Checklist each day (or even at each meal). I totally agree that those frozen cherries are delicious, and pairing them with an adherent meal, eaten in an adherent fashion is a sensible practice. Here's to an awesome July!
Mark Cooper

Postby deweyswakms » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:07 pm

UPDATE: hahaha, I thought today was Saturday and that I'd missed the Friday weigh-in.

I'm retired, so I don't wear a watch and barely keep a calendar.

Stay cool everybody, Marsha
start weight 210 on 7/25/14; MWL recommit 7/2019 weight 197. 6/11/2022 weight 165.0. Height 5'8".
deweyswakms

PreviousNext

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program