July 2021 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: July 2021 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

Postby Noella » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:40 pm

Zoey wrote:Thanks for cheering us on, Mark! Your detailed responses to everyone are a great help to each of us.

Dear Noella, yes, those last ten pounds are so stubborn, but I think we can out-stubborn them. :nod:

To everyone, thanks for sharing the victories and the challenges. There is usually something in each post that I can relate to and learn from. Yay for jobs well done and lessons learned.

Thanks for your encouragement, Zoey! I really like your idea that “we can out-stubborn” those last 10 pounds. I can be stubborn… :nod: and I’m ready to face this challenge.
Noella
Last edited by Noella on Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noella

Postby Rebecka22 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:44 am

VegSeekingFit wrote:
Rebecka22 wrote: One thing I think I need to work through is having people over. I’m torn between wishing people could just enjoy what I eat and serving what they like. Sometimes it makes me just not want to have people over. I need to plan a graduation party for my husband, but some of the people would definitely not be okay with my menu. Sometimes it feels so extra though, like you don’t like strawberries and watermelon because all the food is vegan??? I think I just need to figure out my role in it all and how to not be annoyed.

Hi Rebecka22,

I understand completely what you mean by this (including the "how not to be annoyed"). :lol:

Not sure if this may be helpful to you, but what I do for parties is to cater / order SAD food separately for the masses. Then, I send ALL of the leftovers home with people. In addition, I always have plentiful McD friendly food (fruit and veggie trays, hummus, salsa, bean salad, other depending on the celebration).

I struggle a lot with serving (and buying) meat products (and I won't cook them or put them in the refrigerator). However, as my husband doesn't eat this way -- I just make available at parties what (most) people want to eat.

One thing to consider is that your friends and family didn't change their diet, you did... (for the better, but they don't want to change with you... )

Wishing you luck!! :)
Stephanie

Thank you for this suggestion. Maybe not cooking it would help with me being less annoyed too!
Rebecka22

Postby louie3084 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:06 pm

Hi Mark and everyone else, here is my report for the week...

No change!
57 kgs

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. :D
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. :D
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. :D
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :D
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :D
6. Eliminate any added oil. :D
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. :D
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :D
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. :D
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES, on spin bike every second day!

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: A bit annoyed that the scale did not move. Mark - what is your advice here? Ta
louie3084

Postby squealcat » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: last week 193.4 and this week 192
so a loss of 1.4 this week

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.most meals but not all dinners
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.most meals but not all
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.yes to all meals except one dinner out
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).yes
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). most meals but not all
6. Eliminate any added oil.yes
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.yes
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).yes
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.yes
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).walked 6 out of 7 days this week

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:I used my MWL checklist after each meal this week and although I wasn't stellar I feel I improved a lot ! I remember that in the past I did so much better when following and checking off from my list. I think I stopped doing that (thinking that I had it all under control ) and then I fell into the trap of pleasure.

I enjoyed all my food this week and didn't miss the bread and other "stuff" I had let onto my plate. I plan to hit the "repeat" button this week and maybe get a few more yeses !

-squealcat (Marilyn)
squealcat

Postby Rebecka22 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:48 am

149.6 Weight change +/- in lbs: +0.2 pounds
1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. YES
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Another successful week of sticking to the behaviors. Definitely not always easy, but feeling better about planning the party. Thanks for your suggestions. I decided to do it the beginning of September to give myself some time for good planning. While I’m committed to this way of eating at the moment I don’t always feel the level of long term commitment some of you have and I think that is the next step for me, envisioning following these behaviors always.
Rebecka22

Postby Belana » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:12 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: 2.2

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.N
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.N
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.Y
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).N
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).Y
6. Eliminate any added oil.
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.Y
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).Y
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.YI
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).Y

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:
I started MWL this last Monday.
I can understand "the why" for this posting protocol, but since I've got my own MWL thing down, posting my weekly weight, discussing weight loss issues and being part of a group effort is what seems to work for me.
Losing weight is hard and fraught with proverbial land-mines. I benefit more from the group support and not feeling alone, while struggling through this.
To coin a phrase: "Misery loves company." :)
I'm more in-line with Doug Lisle and Jen Howk's dieting/maintenance philosophies; pleasure/ego-trap (a life-long struggle).
Once I get my weight off again, I think Lisle & Howk's life/eating wisdom might help me not veer sooo off course.
Belana

Postby Gabby7 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:27 am

Weight change +/- in lbs:  -3lbs

2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Excited by the change this week and navigated dinner out a few nights and hiking with friends. Went back to the basics this week greens and potatoes almost every meal with a simple salad pre load. Think I will stick with that for a while - as long as it’s working! Have a great weekend everyone!
Gabby7

Postby Angelea » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: -3 lbs
128.7 lbs on 7/23/21
125.7 on 7/30/21

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. YES - Only missed one meal
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). MOSTLY - active 5/7 days

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: After coming off of a 10 day Mary's Mini, I am in shock that I'm down an additional 3 lbs after one full week of doing MWL! Woohoo! That's motivating! Just as I pretty much enjoyed my Mary's Mini, I'm happy on MWL too. I had some misgivings about adding a soup, salad or fruit starter since I was coming off of simple 50/50 plates, but I guess the results speak for themselves. :-D I had "a moment" when I realized I couldn't go back to my Dr. Essie Breakie of raw oats, grapenuts, fruit and plant milk, but I am enjoying my steel cut oats or hash brown breakfasts just as well. Things got just a little complicated as my husband returned from being away for a few weeks doing summer training with the Army Nat'l Guard, so I had re-adjust a bit and get him on the program because he's the cook of our home. He's a meat eater, but he's willing to go along with my meal plans. He just adds in some meat and/or bread to his meals. He keeps remarking on my weight loss, so I might yet get him to join me! Aiming for daily activity, but got sidelined last weekend by an allergy attack. School starts for our kiddo next week, so I'll have to get myself prepared for returning to office life (rather than WFH)...earlier starts and packing lunches. I need a thermos for my soup! :-D Glad to join you all here!
Angelea

Postby GreenFroG » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:47 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: -1.0 lbs

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. :thumbsdown:
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. :thumbsup:
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. :thumbsup:
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :thumbsup:
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :thumbsup:
6. Eliminate any added oil. :thumbsup:
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. :thumbsup:
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :thumbsup:
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. :thumbsup:
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). :thumbsup:

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: Felt like I was able to get back into the groove a little more this week. Missed two preloads, but otherwise had a solid week. Was able to read everyone's posts, Mark's/Jeff''s comments, and some of the links. It was nice to get caught back up as I learn so much from everyone's journey, as well as from Mark and Jeff. It is also nice to know we don't have to know it all, just follow the 10 points. My goal this next week is to have the checklist nearby as I eat each meal. Hoping to stay in the groove. Onward and wishing everyone a good week!
GreenFroG

Postby Noella » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Gabby7 wrote:Weight change +/- in lbs:  -3lbs
..l went back to the basics this week greens and potatoes almost every meal with a simple salad pre load. Think I will stick with that for a while…

Thanks for the reminder to keep it simple, Gabby7! I really like your idea of going back to basics and eating greens and potatoes at every meal for a while. :nod:

Dear Mark, Wildgoose and Jeff,

Weight Change: Down -0.9 pounds
This Week: 153.9 lbs.
Last week 154.8 lbs.
Goal 140 lbs.

1.Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. YES I have this habit down pat so this week I decided to emphasize this even more than usual by eating fruit AND leafy greens AND soup prior to my meals. I found that I was more satiated and I didn’t take second helpings of my main meals like I usually do. So I’m going to continue with this. It feels wonderful to be completely satiated at every meal.
2.Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES By having fruit as an appetizer and a dessert I usually have 3, or more, servings of fruit per day. This week I want to try to keep my fruit to 3 or less per day.
3.Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.YES While I do not add sugar to my food, I do really enjoy my food more with a tiny amount of seasoning that includes salt added at the table. (Herbamare is my favourite right now. I like to change my seasoning every now and then though.)
4.Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).YES “No Thyself!” Yes, I know myself well enough to know that I must avoid dairy desserts. These are the high calorie dense foods that I used to eat to excess for comfort- a mindless continuous eating due to stress or emotional upset. Three weeks ago I made the mistake of indulging in some ice cream that our houseguests left in our freezer. I wish I had flushed it down the toilet. I am still not entirely free of the pleasure trap from that experience, although day by day the extreme cravings for dairy are gradually falling away. Free from dairy is where I want to be…and stay.
5.Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).YES I’m not tempted by these at all.
6.Eliminate any added oil. YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.YES My favourite starches this week are quinoa and potatoes (not together, but at separate meals. With steamed greens or to add to a salad.
8.Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).YES
9.Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.YES
10. Exercise daily. N0 I have only done the minimum amount of exercise 5/7 days this week, if housework like vacuuming, sweeping and light gardening counts. Our air quality is poor, it is smoky from distant wildfires.

Have a wonderful week following the MWL guidelines, everyone!
Noella
Noella

Mark's Replies for July 30 - Part 1

Postby Mark Cooper » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:00 pm

louie3084 - That looks like an excellent week of adherence to me! The best advice, whenever we are confronted with a plateau, is detailed in Jeff's article on Why We Hit Plateaus and What We Can Do About Them. Additionally, just try to focus on the process of continuing to practice the recommended behaviors, and be patient - the outcomes you want will follow in their own time.

squealcat - Nice progress, Marilyn! Regularly checking adhered behaviors with the list has proven to be such a useful tool for you. :thumbsup: Keep it up; hitting "repeat" and aiming to move "most" closer to "all" is a worthy goal. :)

Rebecka22 - Congratulations on another successful week of adherence! I'm happy you are feeling more confident with the party planning, and are allowing yourself the time to put together a solid plan. Having a picture of what one's overall style of living can and will be going forward seems like a natural next step. :nod: Keep in mind the many positive things that practicing a health-supporting pattern of behavior enables, and what that can make possible for you.

Belana - Hopefully the reports / comments from the group participants can provide that beneficial solidarity as you navigate the challenges in resuming MWL. The more closely and consistently you can adhere to the recommended behaviors, the more progress you are likely to make in returning to your desired weight. For me personally, the Pleasure Trap became much less of a challenge when I took inventory of the specific substances, situations and environmental factors that tended to get me "trapped." Making some considered, lasting changes in my style of living and focusing on pattern of behavior instead of specific outcome has helped me to circumvent both of those "traps" (knock on wood). Assessing over time, making small adjustments, and reassessing / readjusting can lead to big, meaningful change in aggregate, when we stick with it, right?

Gabby7 - Ten BIG YESes and a 3 pound loss! :thumbsup: Nice work successfully navigating dinner out and a group hike. Keeping things simple has many benefits. Have a great weekend!

Angelea - Solid adherence and a nice, big loss! Woohoo! Fantastic that your husband is so willing to support and accommodate your efforts to practice the MWL behaviors; that can only help. :D Very glad to have you joining us!

GreenFroG - Down another pound! All the Thumbs-up are evidence of your work to get back into a good groove. :nod: I think your goal to be mindful of the checklist each time you eat is very worthwhile. Onward!

Noella - Great work continuing that uphill climb out of the Pleasure Trap! It isn't easy, and it can take some time, but you can do it. I always include fruit in my preload salad, so I am right there with you in regard to really enjoying that addition. Wishing you cleaner air, continuing safety, and wonderful days ahead!
Mark Cooper

Postby Noella » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:11 pm

GreenFroG wrote:Weight change +/- in lbs: -1.0 lbs
…It is also nice to know we don't have to know it all, just follow the 10 points. My goal this next week is to have the checklist nearby as I eat each meal. Hoping to stay in the groove. Onward and wishing everyone a good week!

Thanks GreenFroG,
I agree that we don’t need to know it all and all we have to do is follow the ten point checklist.
Noella
Last edited by Noella on Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noella

Postby Health 1st » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Weight change +/- in lbs:  -4.2

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.----Did most of the time.

2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.----Usually do all the time.

3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.----100% compliant

4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).----100% compliant

5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).----Did have 3 slices of Ezekiel bread that had sesame seeds in/around the edges, otherwise 100%  compliant.

6. Eliminate any added oil.----100% compliant

7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.----100% compliant except for having Ezekiel bread 2 different times.  The 1 time the bread had sesame seeds in/around the edges.

8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).----100% compliant

9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.----100% compliant.

10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).----0% compliant due to injury healing.  Am slowly improving, though, + have been able to walk a little further in daily activities.  Looking forward to regular walks like I did before even started MWL; I really miss them.

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:  My only real hiccup is this nasty sprained ankle + subsequent problems (pain + lack of normal use) on my entire left side with my muscles from my foot through my leg, buttock, hip + mid-way through my back.  I can stand for a little longer than last week, but have to keep sitting on a short stool.  I know that once I can move freely + also can lift heavier things (anything above a couple pounds) without causing pain, I will be able to make more food + not reach for the bread as a quicker/less painful-to-prepare option.  Otherwise things are going really well! :) Thank you, Mark, Jeff, and all my fellow MWLers---wishing you a successful week. :nod:
Health 1st

Postby bunsofaluminum » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Weight change +/- in lbs: no change

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. mostly
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. yes
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. yes
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). yes
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). yes
6. Eliminate any added oil. yes
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. no. Fake tuna sandwich for one lunch. Lentil Mac w. macaroni from white flour for dinner a couple of times
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). yes
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. yes
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). no. I wrenched my knee and have not been able to go walking since last Thursday :(

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: I stopped fretting over a few things on the guidelines. Most notable, flour products. It's not for every meal, but yeah I've been having a samwich here and there, and some macaroni that I cooked a WHOLE lot too much, I've been eating a serving here and there to whittle away at it.
Since deciding not to fret over this, I have much more peace about all of it. I was in turmoil over the scale and over my 100% adherence. So I think I am not going to keep on with MWL in August. Instead, I will do a personal challenge of zero processed foods for August. Let's see if that helps.

Thank you Mark for all the help with this. You're a hero running this forum and your wise words are helpful. Maybe I'll start back up again in September!
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby cmcavazos2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:48 pm

Weight change +/- in lbs: + 1# gain

3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. NO
6. Eliminate any added oil.

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:
Victories: None this week, but I guess it is a victory that I'm still willing to post even when I have had a gain.
Comments: There has been more food and goodies brought into work lately. Now that everyone is back at the workplace, the breakroom is full of snacks and homemade goodies. I tried to bring some fruit to eat to help me stay away from all of the goodies, but twice during the week I made some poor choices at work and didn't even touch the bananas/apple that I had brought. I'm going to try telling myself "that's not my food" and reward myself with a non-food treat (maybe some nice hand lotion) if I stay away from the temptation. -- Overall, a very disappointing week for me.
Concerns: None
Questions: None
cmcavazos2

PreviousNext

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program