December 2020 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby Expat in NZ » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:40 am

[EDIT]. I am editing this post so that Wildgoose’s post is visible at the top. The original post will appear in this post below Wildgoose’s. Thanks all for your understanding and best wishes on the weigh-in. Jeff

wildgoose wrote: Until Mark gets back and does his usual excellent job of managing things, I thought I’d start a new thread, to keep the posts organized and avoid confusion.

So this is the official December thread. Hope you all got through Thanksgiving more or less successfully. For those of you who might have dabbled in the Pleasure Trap (and that includes a certain Goose who made the decision that since she was on "maintenance," she could put her beak into the dinner rolls and pumpkin pie), let me just say that the important thing is to immediately get back on track.

You may feel bad, physically or emotionally, but if you have one feast meal, it won’t derail your progress. If you have a nonstop feast from now through January 2, you’ll have a much harder task ahead of you in the new year. Be aware that even one meal containing rich food, particularly if it is salty, might lead to temporary weight gain. It’s temporary — don’t let it discourage you!

As it is, I had a week of edginess, wanting (but not eating!) richer foods, and some reaction to the wheat in the dinner rolls (I’m normally gluten free), but a solid week of 100% compliance with the MWL checklist has me back in the groove. With, I might add, a very firm resolve to have a merry, compliant Christmas!

Goose

Expat in NZ’s original post.

Posting here because I do not see a thread for December yet :)

Happy NZ Friday all!

Nov 27 - 178.6
Dec 4 - 180.4 (+1.8 ) :?

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. 95%
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. 95%
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. 95%
4. Eliminate all animal foods. 100%
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods. 95%
6. Eliminate any added oil. 95%
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods. 95%
8. Don't drink your calories. 95% - see below
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. 95%
10. Avoid being sedentary. Always!

So, fine folks, I learned a great lesson this past week. The pleasure trap is an evil black hole that will suck you in before you even realize it's happening! I went to my work Christmas lunch and it was at a WINERY. I thought okay, I can have a glass of Malbec because I am in a region of NZ known for great wines...and that glass of wine led to oh, I'm going to try their homemade breads and crackers and hummus and...yeah. It was delicious in the moment but here I am, 2 days later, STILL feeling bloated and generally yucky. (It occurs to me that I used to feel like this all the time - how awful!). The scale was a brutally honest finger-wagging in my face reminding me that I should have known better. It was wonderful in the moment, but to still be paying for it days later? Pain is an excellent teacher. I will not be doing that again.

I'll copy this over into the December thread when it is created. :) Hope everyone is doing well! I'm moving forward with a renewed perspective. :mrgreen:
American Expat, wife, mom of 2, weightlifter, foodie
Started McDougall June 2020 - 93kg (204.6lb)
Aug 1 2020 - 87.9kg (193.4lb)
Goal weight - 60kg (132lb)
One day at a time!

Expat in NZ

Postby josietheschnauzer » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:58 am

Dec. 4
0 weight loss--stayed the same

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. Yes
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. Yes
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. Soy Sauce with vegetable sushi
4. Eliminate all animal foods. Yes
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods. Yes
6. Eliminate any added oil. Yes
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods. Yes
8. Don't drink your calories. 2 cups of hot apple cider
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Better this week!
10. Avoid being sedentary. Yes

Thank you!
josietheschnauzer

Postby Veganjo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:23 am

-1 lb loss 04 Friday 2020

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. 50%
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. 100%
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. 100%
4. Eliminate all animal foods. 100%
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods. 100%
6. Eliminate any added oil. 100%
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods. 100%
8. Don't drink your calories. 100%
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Yes
10. Exercise: Monday & Wednesday group exercise (1 hr. class). Everyday, my husband and I walk, usually 7500 to 10,000 steps.

Veganjo

Veganjo

Postby NancyNancyR » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 am

I am back after a gap month. I began December 1 and have dropped 5.6 lbs.

Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. :thumbsup:
Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. :thumbsup:
Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. :thumbsup:
Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). :thumbsup:
Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). :thumbsup:
Eliminate any added oil. :thumbsup:
Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. :thumbsup:
Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). :thumbsup:
Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. :thumbsup:
Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). :thumbsdown:

I think I had a very good week back with the program. I really have not found an exercise plan that I like since the virus protocol in my state has shut down all group classes at the Y where I do water aerobics. It has been very cold so going outside has not felt like a good thing to me. It was 40 degrees yesterday, so I did get a walk in.
I have re-read all the posted orientation info. I am committed to work this. Thanks for all your work.
Nancy
NancyNancyR

Postby Rebecka22 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:55 am

First, Mark, I hope you are okay! Thanks to everyone for all your work in this group.
186.2 Weight change +/- in lbs:  -1.4 pounds

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. YES
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES except two small chocolates. I wanted more but this group and all it has taught me helped me not get caught in the trap.
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
6. Eliminate any added oil.
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES but it wasn’t easy. Christmas cookies and cocoa are going to be a definite challenge for me.
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: For the most part having the accountability of this group helped me through some major temptation this week. As I am tempted with Christmas sweets I need to remember why I’m committed and stay strong. This is not going to be easy, but continuing to lose helps and so does this group. Thanks!
Rebecka22

Postby CindyD » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:21 am

I thought about making a December thread but I just wasn't sure!

Nov 27, 2020 160.6
Dec 4, 2020 158.4
RESULT -2.2
to date -53.3

2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. YES SO MUCH BROCCOLI holy cow :)
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. YES
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). DEFINITELY!
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods. YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products YES despite many holiday treats in the office! I think knowing they are not vegan helps with this a lot, though I can't call myself vegan quite yet
8 Don’t drink your calories YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily. YES

Good week! I buckled down just a little (less mindless eating - even with compliant foods. A little less on beans and rice and back to the lower calorie density potatoes and some sweet potatoes. If anyone is struggling, consider doing more potatoes for a week or two! (I still eat beans, rice and lentils, but not as my only starch for days in a row.)

To everyone posting, you are doing so great by even being here. Forgive yourselves if needed, don't make one bad decision turn into more of them. Happy to be here with everyone.
Last edited by CindyD on Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CindyD

Postby squealcat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am

Weight change +/- in lbs: -1.5 pounds

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. ran out of veggie soup so not the last few dinners. had salad with all lunches
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.I think I should have had more non-starch veggies at a few meals
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. did fine with this one
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).yes
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).yes except for maybe 5 or 6 animal crackers
6. Eliminate any added oil.yes
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.yes ! except for those animal crackers :oops:
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).no problem
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.yes
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).did my usual 5/7 days walking mostly 3 miles and did resistance training as well.

Victories, comments, concerns, questions: I am very pleased with how this week went ! I need to work on the 50/50 plate thing at dinner time and will do better this week. Also ran out of veggie soup this week too. Still need to find a recipe I like and that is part of it. I found one that I will make today and see how it goes . :nod: I continue to use my habit tracker tablet and this works well for me. There are 50 pages to it so it will last me almost a year. I also continue to enjoy growing my sprouts too. It is so fun and is a nice thing to care for and a healthy hobby too !

I hope all is well with you Mark. I hope you are just having difficulty with a power outage or something.....let us know how you are please. :nod:

Good idea to just combine November and December ! I wouldn't mind !

-squealcat (Marilyn )
squealcat

Postby Noella » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:14 am

No Weight change this week: - 0 pounds

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.YES
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy). YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). YES I get to cross country ski the trails daily. It’s great to enjoy the fragrant alpine air and sunshine and this is my happiest place to be!

Thank you!
Noella
Noella

Postby VivianS » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:15 am

VivianS December 4, 2020 weigh in
Weight change -0.4 loss Saturday Dec. 5, I weighed 143.8! This is sort of like post dating voting. It is not a "legal ballot" , but I wanted to share the good news. You don't have to change your accounting. Yesterday I reported a 1.4 pound gain, but my guts finally emptied this morning.

I succeeded on all 10 points of the Maximum Weight Loss checklist.
1. Start each meal with a soup and/ or salad and / or fruit. Yes, 100%
2. Follow the 50 / 50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate ( by visual volume ) with nonstarchy vegetables and 50 % ( by visual volume ) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert. YES, 100%
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. Yes. 100%
4. Eliminate all animal foods ( dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood ). Yes. 100%
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods ( i.e. , nuts, seeds, avocados , tofu, soy ). Yes.100%
6. Eliminate any added oil. Yes.100%
7. Eliminate all higher calorie - dense foods including flour products ( i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. Yes.100%
8. Don't drink your calories ( especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages ). Yes, I was compliant 100%
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily ( i.e, brisk walking ). Yes,100%

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:.
My waist measurement is 35". That is in the normal range for my height. I've lost five inches off my waist since starting this program.
Thank you Mark, for making it easy for us to post. I will do it again on December thread if that is what is needed. I appreciate being able to participate in this program. Thank you to Dr.John McDougall, his family, the board (especially JEFF NOVICK!), the participants and your computer operations team. Being able to read, write and think together has been a source of stress relief for me. It is refreshing to find correct information and understanding of our physiology, psychology and the other factors of our humanness which will bring us to a new level of good health. I gained a little weight, but I will lose it next week or soon. This "scale monkey" knows that my weight varies a lot in a day but my loose clothing and my tape measure prove that my body is smaller and has less fat on it. Yea!
I'm still strong. The little ones weigh 45 pounds and 33 pounds. I can pick up either child and run with him or her, bring a sleeping child from the swing in the backyard to the bed, or as fun drag both of them down the hall as they cling to my feet.. I am grateful to God for the children and the opportunity to be with them. I am glad to be setting a good example before them and offering them foods that will keep them healthy all their lives. My husband is eating 2 veggie soup regularly and eating a potato nearly every day. I do, too. In short, my participation in this program has helped 4 people , not just one.
Sincerely,
VivianS
Last edited by VivianS on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
VivianS

Postby PonysPlants » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:17 am

Will copy this over to the December group when it opens. If I don’t do it now I’ll forget all about it!

Gained 0.6 lbs this week, again! This time I’m pretty baffled. Had a super compliant week to try and move on from the popcorn incident, so I don’t know where the gain came from.

2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. YES. It’s just automatic for me now to decide on a starch and base my meal around that.
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. YES.
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). YES Easy. Vegan for life ;)
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados,) YES
6. Eliminate any added oil. YES.
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. YES
8. Don't drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages). YES.
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself. YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily. NO. BUT 6/7 days I did.

Ugh, not much to say really. I guess I’ll just keep going. I’ve kept a food diary of everything I’ve eaten this week and nothing was off plan. Maybe I’m still paying for the “sins” of the week before.

Naomi
PonysPlants

Postby wstokes » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:44 am

December 4....

-1.6 lbs

1 Start each meal with a soup and/ or salad and / or fruit.
100%

2. Follow the 50 / 50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate ( by visual volume ) with nonstarchy vegetables and 50 % ( by visual volume ) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.
about 70%

3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
100%

4. Eliminate all animal foods ( dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood ).
about 90%

5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods ( i.e. , nuts, seeds, avocados , tofu, soy ).
100%

6.Eliminate any added oil.
about 90%

7. Eliminate all higher calorie - dense foods including flour products ( i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
about 95%

8.Don't drink your calories ( especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages ).
100%

9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.
90%

10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily ( i.e, brisk walking ).
100%

Just a little better job controlling cheat moments...it feels like that helped.
wstokes

Replies for December 4 - Part 1

Postby wildgoose » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:13 pm

I'm hoping Mark will be back with us next week, but for now, here are my thoughts on the reports so far....

Expat in NZ — I totally sympathize with your foray into the evil black hole of the Pleasure Trap! Yes, you pay for it for a few days or so, but it’s a good lesson learned. At least you know you won’t feel bad for long. Onward and downward!

josietheschnauzer — Steady as she goes. Getting better at recognizing when you’re hungry and eating till you’re comfortably full is a big deal. It’s hard to do, particularly if you’ve been eating rich foods for a long time.

Veganjo — Congrats on being down a pound! Good adherence to the checklist, and nice step total! Walking is an excellent basic exercise and something that can be done even in today's environment. The Gander wants us to start walking more — I should take him up on it.

NencyNancyR — Welcome back! Nice job in your gap month to drop a considerable amount of weight. Exercise these days can be a challenge. I’m not a fan of cold-weather outdoor exercise either, but sunny days, when we can get them, makes going out in the cold a little more bearable.

Rebecka22 — Glad the accountability here is helping with the temptation. Those Christmas sweets are hard. When I was faced with the onslaught of office goodies, I trained myself to think of it as clutter, not food. Just like the awful collection of tacky decorations that seemed to multiply every year. The most important thing is to keep your home (and your immediate office surroundings, if that is applicable) as sweets-free as possible.

CindyD — I agree with you, potatoes are a good plan if you’re struggling. Very filling, and seems to hold many people better than beans or rice. Also, as you have found, having multiple starches in a meal can work well. Just as long as half the plate is non-starchy vegetables. It’s obviously working for you, since your weight loss to date is outstanding!

squealcat — I had the same problem with upping my non-starchy vegetables at one point, so I started steaming a bag of frozen veggies for every meal (10-12 ounces) and making sure I ate that. It really worked for me, maybe it could help you too. I think everybody’s vegetable soup recipe is an experimentation project. I’m still tweaking mine, even now. I started with Jeff’s Longevity Soup and went from there. You might look at the Soups section of the recipe list for more ideas (noting that not all of these are MWL compliant).

Noella — Lucky you to be in Canada where you have snow and cross-country skiing! As you get closer to your goal, being active gets easier and more enjoyable. You’re doing well — keep up the good work.

VivianS — Hooray for a 35-inch waist! That tells the tale better than the scale. Cherish those little ones, and pick them up as often as you can before they outgrow it! My youngest grand-Gosling is at the top end of the weight I can lift, so that won’t be happening for me much longer. Excellent that your husband is participating too. Having that support, and the example for the little ones, is a help for all of you!

PonysPlants — Hard to tell where that little gain came from, because your compliance seems excellent. My only advice is to stay the course and things usually even out in the long run. When I used to have no loss, or even a small gain, for a couple of weeks, I’d usually have a sizable drop a few weeks later.

wstokes — Controlling cheat moments is an accomplishment. Recognizing them before they happen is half the battle. Looks like your percentages are showing quite a bit of success there.

Thank you all for adhering to the format that Mark devised for reporting. It makes the administration here a lot easier!

Goose
My story: MWL works!
How I determined my "goal weight"
wildgoose

Re: December 2020 McDougall MWL Weigh-In Group

Postby sunkissed » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:14 pm

I have read all of the orientation information / watched recommended videos and would like to be added to the group. I am a 66 yo female weighing in at 301.8 pounds (5'10").

I willing to make an honest attempt to follow the guidelines and bring my behaviors into adherence with the MWL 10-Point Checklist.

Thank you for providing this space for information, support and accountability!

:thumbsup:
sunkissed

Postby jkcook » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:40 pm

-1 Thanksgiving gain gone Hurray

1. Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit. 95%
2. Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals. 90%
3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. 100%
4. Eliminate all animal foods. 95%
5. Eliminate all higher fat plant foods. 100%
6. Eliminate any added oil. 100%
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods. 95%
8. Don't drink your calories. 100%
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. 95%
10. Avoid being sedentary—less than normal

Did better at sticking to salads and potatoes until yesterday when I was viciously attacked by sushi and a vegan burrito with a whole grain tortilla.
jkcook

Postby cmcavazos » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Weight Change -- -1#

3. Greatly reduce or eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts, too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them. YES
4. Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood). NO -- I had one meal that had eggs as an ingredient
6. Eliminate any added oil. - YES
7. Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e., bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit. - NO -- I had bread with one meal and also a pasta dish.
9. Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don't starve yourself and don't stuff yourself.YES
10. Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking). NO -- Exercised 4 out of 7 days this week.

Victories, comments, concerns, questions:
Victories -- I'm back on track and plan to stay that way over the holidays.
Comments -- This week seemed to go smoothly. I had fewer cravings and was not overly hungry during the day. I'm very thankful for that.
Concerns -- None for this week.

Can't believe it's December already!

Have a great upcoming week, everyone...

Christine
cmcavazos

Next

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program