The New MWLP Mini-Course

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

The New MWLP Mini-Course

Postby VeggieSue » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:30 pm

I keep seeing mention of the new MWLP program being offered from the McDougall Program:

https://www.drmcdougall.com/maximum-weight-loss/

So what is it - 3 pre-recorded videos - 2 by Dr McDougall and then Heather doing Mary McDougall's old Meal Planning lecture - and a few PDF files?

What about this:

Answers to your questions posed directly within the course. Learn from other students and if you’ve been following the McDougall Program and are still having some problems, find your solution here!

Is there a private community here or on Facebook just for people who purchased the program? Are the "answers" found in the lectures and the other students are the people in this MWLP forum here on the McDougall website. Are all of these done on some sort of schedule, like the 12 Day Program videos via Zoom calls, or something people can access on their own at any time?

It's not really clear on the intro page or any of the emails.
VeggieSue

The New MWLP Mini-Course

Postby Mark Cooper » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:49 am

These all seem like reasonable questions to me. :)

I don't know the answers to any of them, as the new course isn't connected to the monthly behavioral group here on the discussion board.

Perhaps an email to the McDougall program office might be the best avenue for a response to your queries?
Mark Cooper

Re: The New MWLP Mini-Course

Postby VegSeekingFit » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:02 am

Hi,

I am curious as well and did inquire - don't have answers to all of your questions, but maybe this will be somewhat helpful?

Lectures are pre-recorded (not "in-person" Zoom interactions).
Content includes some hand-out's that can be downloaded.
All content would be on a separate educational platform (via internet) that you can access for a lifetime (at your convenience).

I know two people who did purchase this and if I find out more about the interaction aspect will update here.

Best,
Stephanie
I ❤️ the McDougall program!! It has given me a new lease on life.

Thankful for amazing people - McDs, JeffN, Mark, Tiffany, Goose!

https://www.drmcdougall.com/education/s ... ight-loss/
VegSeekingFit

Postby VeggieSue » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:30 pm

VegSeekingFit wrote:I know two people who did purchase this and if I find out more about the interaction aspect will update here.

Thanks, Stephanie.
VeggieSue

Postby VegSeekingFit » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:00 am

VeggieSue wrote:I keep seeing mention of the new MWLP program being offered from the McDougall Program:

https://www.drmcdougall.com/maximum-weight-loss/

So what is it - 3 pre-recorded videos - 2 by Dr McDougall and then Heather doing Mary McDougall's old Meal Planning lecture - and a few PDF files?

What about this:

Answers to your questions posed directly within the course. Learn from other students and if you’ve been following the McDougall Program and are still having some problems, find your solution here!

Is there a private community here or on Facebook just for people who purchased the program? Are the "answers" found in the lectures and the other students are the people in this MWLP forum here on the McDougall website. Are all of these done on some sort of schedule, like the 12 Day Program videos via Zoom calls, or something people can access on their own at any time?

It's not really clear on the intro page or any of the emails.

Hi VeggieSue,

Each of the modules in the course has a page where you can post questions / comments. It is kind of like leaving them on a blog or webpage.

You can read comments / questions that other participants have posed (and reply to comments from others).

Additionally, Heather or someone on her team will reply directly in the course to answer questions / comments.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Stephanie
I ❤️ the McDougall program!! It has given me a new lease on life.

Thankful for amazing people - McDs, JeffN, Mark, Tiffany, Goose!

https://www.drmcdougall.com/education/s ... ight-loss/
VegSeekingFit

Postby VeggieSue » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:40 am

It answers all my questions. Thanks again.
VeggieSue

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program