Hello

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Hello

Postby Mincevam » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:11 pm

Hi all, from Margarita
Mincevam

Re: Hello

Postby Lizzy_F » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:05 am

Hi Margarita! I finally found your post!!

It seems like you are interested in support following the MWL program. What you might want to do is read the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62284 This link should go to the September MWL accountability thread. That is the thread where many of us check-in weekly to report how we are doing on the 10 points, ask questions, and support one another.

The first post of the linked thread will have other links that clarify the MWL program, and goals and expectations of the support group, etc. If you read that over and decide the support group is of interest to you, then just post to that thread that you want to join.

You might also want to consider starting a journal. For many of us, our personal journals are a place where we just casually report how we are doing, and others can read your journal and answer questions / offer support - as you can also do in other people's journals. You will find all the journals in this section of the forum: https://www.drmcdougallforums.com/viewf ... 1668aba7f3 (My Daily Menus & Journals) There are other 12-day program graduates who also keep journals there along with other very successful long term McDougallers! It's a really good group.

I hope you are doing well, and I hope to see you around the forum!
Beth

"Long-term sustainable change is what we are really after." ~Jeff Novick
Lizzy_F

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program