varicose vein

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

varicose vein

Postby foodaddict » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 am

I noticed about a week ago that the varicose vein I had in my left thigh is gone. I have a lot of problem with my left leg and arm as I had blood cloth in them. But now I am more hopeful . My doctor told me the varicose vein will never heal. So this is so amazing. :D
I still have lots of problem with the leg when I am out walking I mostly only get cramp in the left leg muscles.
I still get problems with my heart and arrhythmia after exercising so I am not healed yet but certainly very hopeful now. :nod:
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Re: varicose vein

Postby americaninca46 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am

Good morning, I have noticed similar changes in my legs also. My bad vein is so much smaller. In just a few months my leg cramps are gone. The broken capillaries on my face are faded. It seems like my whole body is less inflamed. My stomach has become very quiet. No more heartburn. No pressure in my gut at all. Even some skin lesions have dried up and the scabs have fallen off. Still have a small patch of exema on one elbow, but it is so much less itchy. It is so good to know my body is healing and headed toward being normal. I know medication could never give these good results. All the best and continued success to you. Rebia
americaninca46

Postby petmomful » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Good story. I am not surprised because I had a big wart just shrink away, 2 different itchy rashes go away, a big fatty skin flap over my eye shrunk way down. Haha, sounds gross! So many things regarding my health improved when I went on this diet! I have not had varicose veins but I have heard they are very painful, so I am very happy you are seeing improvements!!
petmomful

Postby foodaddict » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:02 am

yes its so fantastic I noticed also that scars are more or less fading away. I can barely see some of them and some are totally gone. its a very healing healing method to eat starches

:)
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Postby petmomful » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 pm

I have had several people mention to me that my skin looks better. I think a lot of tiny veins I had showing on my face have faded. Yay!! It is amazing how this diet improves us! :D
petmomful

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories