quitting drinking successfully

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

quitting drinking successfully

Postby foodaddict » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:12 am

I am so pleased to be able to say that I actually been able to quit drinking successfully.

I started to drink when I was about 20 as a periodic drinker. I have 33 years experience of being an off and on recovering alcoholic

I dont take drugs anymore I taken drugs at least 20 years of my life

okay 27 but who is counting ;)

I am off the shit :nod:

And I am grateful for being brought back to a normal life again

I never taken any illegal drugs. not that I know if. I dont know if someone had put it in my drink :lol:
I have never ever been off everything at one time! this is so great. no drugs of any kind in my body. a so cool very fantastic fabulous feeling.
Yeah And I think I found a church congregation that will accept me just as I am!

Will for ever be grateful for what you dr John has done for me. I am not sure you know who I am in real life but we have been in contact several times. :D
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Re: quitting drinking successfully

Postby Yomom » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 am

Congratulations, foodaddict. It is interesting that by eating foods that are good for us, it is easier to resist other temptations.
Thanks for sharing.
Yomom

Postby petmomful » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Dude! I am so happy for you. It is so wonderful to feel great every :-D day! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
petmomful

Postby foodaddict » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:46 pm

petmomful wrote:Dude! I am so happy for you. It is so wonderful to feel great every :-D day! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Thank you!
I started to eat meat again to ripe the benefits of it. They eat meat in the bible. why should not we continue to eat it? I hate manipulated facts !
foodaddict

Postby foodaddict » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Yomom wrote:Congratulations, foodaddict. It is interesting that by eating foods that are good for us, it is easier to resist other temptations.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!
foodaddict

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories