New to the Program

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

New to the Program

Postby vegan nat » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:21 pm

:D Hello there! I'm new to the program, started officially last week when I received the book MWL Program. I must say the first week went a lot easier than I expected to! Hoping to learn lots from everybody here.
vegan nat

Postby Sierra » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi vegan nat!!

Glad to have you here!! Just keep checking out the board--you'll learn so much and if you have questions, there is usually someone to pop an answer right back at ya. You might want to post your food for the day in What's Cookin' on . . . and posting your exercise on Who's Movin' on . . .
I know this helps me to stay on the program. We also have a weigh in on Saturday, if you want to post your progress.

Hope you have continued success on MWL!! Now remember, come back and chat with us again!!
Sierra

Welcome to the board...

Postby Sunny » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:58 am

Glad to have you here. :-D Lots of places to explore, and people to help you out. :-D This is the best lifestyle change you can make. :-D
All the Best,
Sunny
MWL 99.9% 12 Day .1 % Always McDougall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny

Return to How to Begin