New to the forum...

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

New to the forum...

Postby LJ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:59 am

Hi everyone! So excited to see this new forum...I didn't like the old one and never posted. I have been reading McDougall books for 14 years, never have managed to stick with it. I was a pure vegan for about 2 years in the late 90's...I was also 50 lbs. lighter than I am now. Hhhhmmmm, you'd think that would tell me something! I'm ready to get back to it with all the support here. I've been 'toying' around with raw food diets too, but its very difficult for me to maintain. My plan is to eat a lot of raw food but keep my focus on vegan. I know how wonderful it feels to be vegan and I want to get back there!! Looking forward to meeting all of you and posting on this forum!!
LJ

Postby LJ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:59 am

oh yeah...how do you guys get those 'tickers'???
LJ

Welcome to the board...

Postby Sunny » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:01 am

Nice to have you here. :-D I think most all of us enjoy this new board also. :-D

The tickers are found at : Ticker central or Ticker Factory. com , once you get your ticker, use the phpBB url, cut then go to your profile and paste to the signiture line. Have fun. :-D

If you are interested we have a Saturday morning weigh- in on Roberta's Corner. You can join in when ever you want.
All the Best,
Sunny
MWL 99.9% 12 Day .1 % Always McDougall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny

Postby LJ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:21 am

Thanks Sunny...I may join in on that weigh in. I need to be held accountable!!

"The food you put into your body is the single most powerful factor that determines your health and well being." Dr. John A. McDougall, MD
LJ

Postby Sunny » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:05 am

You are Welcome ~~~Cute ticker~~~Hope to see more of your posts on the board. :-D
All the Best,
Sunny
MWL 99.9% 12 Day .1 % Always McDougall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny

Return to How to Begin