Reduction of Aortic Aneurysm

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Reduction of Aortic Aneurysm

Postby Philip Dooley » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 am

Has anyone achieved reduction of an ascending aortic aneurysm using diet, drugs, or supplements ? Can you cite articles ? Has glyphosate, gluten, or pain meds been implicated as a cause ? My doctors say its just genetics causing it.
Philip Dooley

Re: Reduction of Aortic Aneurysm

Postby calvin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:02 pm

A fellow racquetball enthusiast of mine recently had a mild stroke. And he actually had it at the gym; turned out he lost a small part of his field of vision. He says his father died of stroke, so he fully expects to die of stroke, and actually seems kind of proud to be following in his father's footsteps. I told him that he did not have a stroke because he inherited his father's genetic proclivity for stroke. No, he had a stroke because he inherited his father's way of eating. But "some men you just can't reach" and he is one of those. Oh well, we all want to save the world.

Your best bet of beating your genes is to adopt this way of eating. Read everything you can.

https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2012nl/mar/fav5.htm
calvin

Return to How to Begin