Hello I Registered for July2020 MWL forum

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Hello I Registered for July2020 MWL forum

Postby JennyDianne » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Before I lose you, what do I do now? My email stated we weigh in Friday, the 3rd of July. where?
I was looking at the MWLP so we will follow the 10 Guide lines. How long will we do this as a Group?

I am excited to do this, I have followed the WFPB for 16 weeks because my Dr. wants me to take statins due to my serious arterial blockages per CT scan. Wow, my Lipid Profile was all "normal" according to the written stats, but she wants LDL at 70 and Cholesterol at 150. Honestly, I feel better, have lost only 3 or 4 pounds, but I confess......I can do better, I have been cheating with the cheese, candy and snacks. Now, I am ready to do this MWL challenge and see my true benefits. JennyDianne
JennyDianne

Re: Hello I Registered for July2020 MWL forum

Postby Mark Cooper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi! The July MWL Weigh-In Group thread is where participants can post there Friday weigh-in reports, and ask questions. Be sure a take a moment to review the introduction post. The group will run for the duration on July, with a new thread starting in August.
Mark Cooper

Return to The Sandbox