Not sure how to post in a forum

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Not sure how to post in a forum

Postby deb102 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:26 pm

This is my first experience in a forum so thought I should try out a post in the sandbox first. I am trying to be a participant in the Maximum Weight Loss Challenge starting January 1st 2020 and I think I need to post somewhere an introduction to myself and my starting weight and my experiences as far as the food I am eating. So I weighed myself this morning, and I was 156 pounds. I would love to lose 20 pounds. I ate oatmeal for breakfast this morning with some blueberries and almond milk, and had some water. I read through all the materials. The one question I have is where do I post this? Thank you!
deb102

Re: Not sure how to post in a forum

Postby VeggieSue » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:39 am

deb102 wrote:This is my first experience in a forum so thought I should try out a post in the sandbox first.

You did just fine. :)

I am trying to be a participant in the Maximum Weight Loss Challenge starting January 1st 2020 and I think I need to post somewhere an introduction to myself and my starting weight and my experiences as far as the food I am eating.

Along with posting on the monthly weight loss in the format suggested over there, most participants there also have their own thread over in the My Daily Menus & Journals forum.

Have fun! And if need help figuring out how to post on this messageboard, near the top of this page (on a PC, at least) you'll see a link that says FAQ - its for the messageboard software itself, not the McDougall Program. And if you still can't figure it out, just come back here to The Sandbox and ask again and someone will jump in to help.
VeggieSue

Return to The Sandbox