Almond milk...where do you find it?

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Almond milk...where do you find it?

Postby SandyW » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:55 am

Hi...I am able to find soy milk and rice milk almost anywhere, but I have yet to see almond milk and wondered where those of you who drink it purchase it? Do you have to go to a health food store for it? I would love to try it. I have checked the refrigerated section by the regular milks and have also looked in the baking aisle by some canned milks, but only find goat milk. Thanks.
SandyW
_______
"I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips, hops or crawls. God knows that I've crawled on occasion, and I'm glad that no one ate me." -----Alex Poulos
SandyW

Postby Doris » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:13 pm

I see almond milk in the natural foods section of my local Kroger store. They have a few other milks besides soy and rice. :)
Doris

Postby SandyW » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:18 pm

Thank you, Doris. Wouldn't you know it...the one store I didn't check because it's the one furthest from me and I hardly ever think to go there. Will check it next time I'm up that way. :)
SandyW
_______
"I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips, hops or crawls. God knows that I've crawled on occasion, and I'm glad that no one ate me." -----Alex Poulos
SandyW

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning