Question for Groundhog

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Question for Groundhog

Postby Ladybug » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:43 pm

Are you in the car insurance business.? LOL
Ladybug

I was wondering that also

Postby Chrmann » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:43 pm

I had a reply from you (Groundhogg) to a posting I made. It didn't have a comment to what I posted but had a bunch of links to view about businesses.
Chrmann

Postby Donna R » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 pm

that's not our groundhog, she uses groundhogg now. she tried to set up a profile with the old name but something went wrong. I'm wondering how all those car posts got on here! they seem to be dead links, anyway.
~ Donna
Donna R

Postby groundhogg » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:11 am

It's not me. :oops:

I have to use two g's now, couldn't get started up with the old name, plus mine has a little picture of my doggie, Snoop on the side...the avatar, I guess it's called.

No...even if I DID sell cars, or ANTYHING (and I don't sell ANYTHING!!! :) ), I would definitely not put stuff like that on this board.

The worst thing I do is put up strange research I've read and follow up with my own groundhog musings about it...now, that's bad ENOUGH, ain't it? :-P

So...it if doesn't have two g's and a little fuzzy-wuzzy black dogg, it ain't the usual, ordinary groundhog(g).

I'm sorry this confusion is happening :(
groundhogg

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning