Journal of my journey

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Journal of my journey

Postby Morris » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:26 pm

June 5, 2021
weight 143.8 - I am stuck here. I am accepting that and attempting to focus on better eating.

That Moroccan Lentils with Apricot and Raisins was a huge hit with me. It made a large batch and I ate it all. I usually end up freezing or wasting large batches of meals, but not this one -- ooh so good.

I made some rice and steamed a yam and made three meals out of that. Today, I made a batch of baked beans (made with pinto) I had some over rice.

Another recipe I tried was one I found on this site, found in the Maximum Weight Loss Section, Breakfast Apple Rice. That was a warm sweet way to start the morning. That one is a keeper also.

I have not been running because I am trying to balance with the outside work that needs to be done. I am feeling my age; however, getting back to better eating and moving more, I have having slightly less pain. I am almost walking like a normal human once I stand up from sitting. I am still having issues with my hand and finger. Turns out I have trigger finger - massaging and wearing padded gloves seems to help a bit.

I am looking forward to getting fully on track again and hopefully I will see smaller number on the scale and have more room in my jeans.

Heat wave here in central MN - stay cool everyone!
Nancy (aka Morris)

Morris

Postby SilverDollar* » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Hey Girl Miss you much! Get back here,you can do this! You are an inspiration to me,lets conquer this
together. RAS
SilverDollar*

Postby Nancy Lou » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:31 am

Hi! I am back. I was having trouble logging in a while back and decided to start over. My new journal is Nancy's Journal, under the name of Nancy Lou.

Not being able to log in under Morris - Journal of my Journey, caused me to think I needed a new beginning, a fresh start. So, you can follow me there.
Nancy

Nancy Lou

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals