First Day

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

First Day

Postby RenaeS2022 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:13 am

So this is my first entry here. I am new to this forum but not to WFPB or to the MWL program. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this correctly as I've never been on a forum/thread such as this. So if anyone wants to help guide me, well I am sure welcome to it and hope I can even see if someone answers this ha. I chose this path for health reasons, a few years back in 2018 and have never looked back. I am here because I can't seem to have the right mindset to rid myself of the last 15- maybe 20 , if I want to be extra lean, pounds. I weigh in today around 149-150... not sure as I actually did not weigh this morning but a day or two ago. I am hoping to get more strict about the foods for weight loss. I just want to be extra lean as my cholesterol demands it. I've also had very bad arthritis but actually am healed from that right now for the most part, except for minor issues. Today I will start to limit my fruits, already know I exceed the limit on those and the whole grain breads (yes I love with natural PB... not good for weight loss!). I eat pretty well, just too much and a few things that need to go as I stated. Thanks for allowing me to join this group. Now if I can figure this all out! ;)
RenaeS2022

Re: First Day

Postby Daydream » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:59 am

Welcome to the forum! I suggest you join the April 2022 group: The Behavioral Path to MWL Success. It's a supportive group that I think will be helpful for you to reach your goals. It is at this link:

https://www.drmcdougallforums.com/viewt ... 11&t=62152
Daydream

Postby Mark Cooper » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:04 am

Hello, welcome, and warm regards!

The orientation information for the group Daydream mentioned above is here.

If you look that over, and decide it is something that might fit your current needs, you would be welcome to join. You can just follow the instructions in the Orientation to get started with the group. The current thread, with this month's posts up to this point, is here, to give you a chance to see the other participants in the group.

Best wishes!
Mark Cooper

Postby deweyswakms » Wed May 04, 2022 8:06 am

RenaeS2022 wrote:So this is my first entry here.

Hey Renae, you are in the right place to make more progress. I am a slow learner/loser, but frankly I didn't see real results until I actually committed to following ALL the MWL guidelines. This is really a journey, not an overnight success, but a reeducation process. All of us have been where you are, and know that you CAN achieve your goals. You have that power.

Good luck, report back! Marsha
start weight 210 on 7/25/14; MWL recommit 7/2019 weight 197. 6/11/2022 weight 165.0. Height 5'8".
deweyswakms

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals