Who is that in the mirror?

Learn the basics and take the first steps to successfully implement the McDougall Program.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Who is that in the mirror?

Postby Earl_UK » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Seriously I don't even recognise my reflection any more, its somebody else. my body has changed so much and is still changing its not my own. I just have a small bit of belly fat left and underneath its all solid muscle.

its great but still really odd, people don't recognise even at work if i have not seen them for a month or two !

This is really bizarre !!
Earl_UK

Re: Who is that in the mirror?

Postby renuka » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:05 am

Great to hear about your weight loss. I would like some advice also as I am just starting out. What did you eat exactly to loose so much weight and did you exercise at all?
renuka

Postby Earl_UK » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:03 am

Mostly Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli with other vegetables.

Minimal exercise to start with about a hours walk a day, but i am down the gym 2 hours a day now, and do that walking with ease
Earl_UK

Postby viv » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:29 am

Many Congratulations Earl on your commitment to lose weight and improve your health. Thanks for reminding us that keeping it simple is a great way to go. Sweet potatoes and broccoli, I'm going out to the store right now!

Viv
5'8", Started March 2013
Starting weight: 217
Current weight: 157
60lbs gone--for good!
viv

Postby Earl_UK » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

viv wrote:keeping it simple is a great way to go. Viv

Yes and when it becomes a struggle its a great fall back plan, i do consider myself importunate i love sweet potatoes and broccoli though :) add in Mushrooms and Red Onions and its game on!! LOL
Earl_UK

Return to How to Begin